Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Tension Sickness...!!!!!!!!

SPM is on for about a wekk and two days now...
I as always will vigilating the SPM as Leader ....Pheww it has been three years now..
I've been vigilating the SPM..A lots of experience I had..
Looking at the students answering the questions with all their hearts' contents,makes me realise that these students have bright future...these are students of tomorrow..

But..it is quite tiresome and sleepy...
My Timbalan is a good one..she so hardworking and she knows her jobs well..thanz Teha...
Me and Teha will getting married but dont know when so I and her are on the way to collect as much money that we can get..hahaha...(Mata Duitan punya org)...

I think I need to do part time jobs so that I can earn a lots... a lots...a lots ...of money....hahaha...

Yesterday was a stress one...It peoples give me stress...Why I'm the only one who needs to do others people jobs????? Why???? This will become the last I'm doing other jobs...Enough of doing other jobs..I also have my own works to do...

I'm not that good in doing others jobs...I only know how to do my JOBS.....
Yesterday my N9 going nuts.. the screen have all colors in the world..hahaha...
Forgot to mention, my N9 screen already had crack becoz of falling down from desk..
Today my sony phone also falling down from a desk...Sialnye meja...

A week before that, I step on my own spectacle...Buta da, x nampak ape2...on that day I just received money, but its need to be used to by a new one...hampeh betul....same je mcm x dpt duit..hehehe..

 I just feel want to run..to run as fast as I can to the middle of no where.....

I think I had enough of this...

Well it is PBS key in time...today is the last day to key in..but a miracle happens...it is postpone to 30.11.2012,.....good news...
so for teachers out there..please do your work...remember it is for the Students sake...

I think I need to get out from gemas so that I can take my rest well...
It is not fair when teachers who leave near the school to take over other teachers that stay far from school...

So I will learn to make excuses for now on in this holiday...dont forget that I'm working in the holidays..
I have right to feel free n doing nothing during the holidays..hahaha

Well enough for today....Bye..n happy holidays..








No comments:

Post a Comment