Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

DOWN UNDER...

Bismillah..

27.9.2012 - I don't feel very well today as I received 2 mistakes well...I don't really know from my side or not...

Erghh..I guest I did the mistakes by mistakes..

I wonder why this year is not a very good year for me...

There were many stuff that I missed out...not done..not finish..not complete...

Where is my motivations nowadays..

I feel I am walking on a long, dark tunnel...

Every where I look, I just seeing darkness surrounded me...

Feeling afraid to take steps...

My legs feel heavy as the time moving very fast leaving me behind...

No one around to support and motivate me....

But...

There is always light at the end of the tunnel...

I believe that....

One day I will come to the light...

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment